- 4 medium-sized potatoes (I use russet)
- .5lb prime rib meat (or any leftover, tender beef roast)
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 each Red & Yellow bell peppers, diced
- .5 Cups New Mexican Green Chile, roasted and chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 5-6 Eggs over medium (optional)
- 1 Avocado, peeled, seeded, wedge cut (optional)
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, drain and add to a large bowl with beef.
- Cook diced bacon for about 5 minutes over medium heat, add onions and bell peppers and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add bacon mixture, green chiles, salt and pepper to potatoes and beef.
- Reserve some (1/8 c.) bacon fat in skillet and add hash mix to skillet. Do not stir, after one side has cooked, flip the mixture and brown the other side as well. Serve, topped with eggs, BeeBOMB, sour cream and avocado wedges.