This started off as normal stuffed peppers but over time slowly evolved into a devilishly fun to cook and eat appetizer. As always it is made better with our very own Taco Fuego.
- 8 sweet miniature peppers
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz feta cheese (low sodium preferred)
- 1/2 C chopped jalapenos
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 C chives, diced
- HornetBOMB Hot Sauce (Optional garnish)
- De-stem and seed the sweet mini peppers, using a small spoon to keep the peppers whole. Rinse and dry peppers.
- Combine the cheeses and sour cream, onion and chives and jalapenos. Mix thoroughly.
- Stuff each pepper with the cheese mixture.
- You can either:
- *Preheat the oven to 350F and roast the peppers for 25 minutes or
- *Refrigerate the peppers for a couple of hours and serve whole.
- Sprinkle with the paprika/habanero, add some Taco Fuego and enjoy.