Cloning pepper plants is not rocket science. All you need to do is follow these video steps and have the following tools.
- Rapid Rooters: https://amzn.to/2xnpnq5
- Clone-X: https://amzn.to/2xkGZmm
- Seedling Heat Dome: https://amzn.to/3cFCGSU
- Garden Snips: https://amzn.to/2PVQbno
- Isopropyl Alcohol to Clean Snips.
Steps to cloning chile pepper plants!
- Start off by locating the branches on your plant that you want to clone.
- Clean off your garden snips using isopropyl alcohol to ensure sterility
- Cut branch at base of plant at 45 degree angle, you may also strip the end.
- Dip end of branch into Clone-X Rooting Gel
- If needed, pierce rapid rooter down the center using your garden snips to make the hole deeper to ensure smooth deposition of cut branch.
- Insert cut branch end into rapid rooter
- Put into seedling heat dome.
Please note that if you are using rock-wool, be sure to pre-pH your rockwool cubes to a pH of 5.5-5.8! This is not needed if using Rapid Rooters.