This potato salad really packs a punch, try it at your next barbeque or picnic and you won’t be disappointed.
- 2lb baby potatoes
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/8 Tsp PexPeppers Mesquite Smoked Habanero Powder
- 1 jalapeno or 1/2 green chile chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 C + 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP lemon zest
- 6 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Lemon & Pepper seasoning to taste
- 2 TBS chopped chives
- 1/4 C chopped cilantro leaves
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil. Add the potatoes and dill.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are fork tender.
- While potatoes cook, place the garlic, peppers & habanero powder, and salt in a food processor.
- Pulse until you have a nice paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and whisk in lime juice & zest, olive oil, mustard and lemon pepper.
- When the potatoes are done, drain them and put in a serving bowl, pour the dressing over top and chill.
- Serve garnished with chives and cilantro.