You’ve all heard of a Sloppy Joe sandwich, now try the Pueblo Joe!
You will need the following.
- One Bottle of Pueblo Red hot sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 white onion diced/minced
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tsp corn starch + 2 tbsp water mixed. (corn starch slurry)
- brown sugar to taste
- Brown ground beef and white onion together.
- While meat is cooking combine your bottle of Pueblo Red, hot water, and brown sugar.
- After meat is browned and heat still on medium-high, pour over sauce mixture and corn starch slurry; let thicken
- Serve on buns!