Does your stomach hurt after eating spicy food? With these tips you can help ease your stomach pain.
- Make a Banana-Yogurt Smoothie (combine Banana, Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Honey, and Milk in a blender)
2. Acid Reducers SHOULD help stomach pain caused by Chili Peppers
3. Ginger has been known to reduce stomach cramps as well.
4. Eat a very high fat diet beforehand.
5. It has been reported that citrus juices (lemonade or orange juice) is able to reduce capsaicin cramps
6. A Peanut Butter Sandwich has been reported to do the trick as well!
IF YOU MUST VOMIT, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT WILL REALLY HURT. But it is the fastest way to relieve stomach pain from personal experience.