Honey is a big staple in our diet here at PexPeppers; we also love Asian food. We’ve incorporated our very own Dr Pecks Honey into this recipe to bring you some of the best chicken you will ever eat. This Asian Honey Chicken recipe is the bees knees.
Honey Chicken Glaze Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Dr Pecks Wildflower Honey
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp HornetBOMB or Cosmic Peach Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 2-3 cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch + 1 Tbsp Water slurry.
You will also need:
- 2 Pounds Chicken Breast/Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup milk
- Vegetable Oil to fry with.
- Combine Eggs and milk and whisk until it is a homogeneous mixture.
- Cube Chicken and then place in cornstarch mixture to soak for about 5 minutes
- Fry chicken on medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. Cornstarch will create a crunchy breading.
- You can also double fry. Once at 325 and again at 400 to get an even crispier chicken.
- Put aside in large bowl after soaking up excess oil with paper towel
Asian Honey Chicken Sauce Glaze Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pot minus the cornstarch slurry
- Heat mixture until it JUST boils
- Slowly pour cornstarch slurry into the boiling sauce mixture and stir constantly
- Take off heat after about 30 seconds or until sauce is noticeably thicker.
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and toss and serve!